Mo/B Men's Lightweight Merino Hoody
The result of three intense years of development and testing, Beringia’s new AXIO collection is 100% made in Japan, from yarn spinning, knitting and dyeing to cut-and-sew, maintaining extraordinary precision and attention to detail throughout. For those of you who are diehard merino aficionados, AXIO is truly merino-made-better.
Designing the ultimate lightweight merino hoody for year-round performance using 130g/m2 Axio merino fabric was the goal. Soft, comfortable, quick drying and breathable. From dawn to dark and repeat.
- Relaxed next-to-skin fit with Japanese 3D pattern-making and total F/oM (freedom of movement)
- Two minimal hand pockets are barely noticeable.
- Thumb loops
- Sizable hood protects from sun and wind.
- 15 micron Tasmanian merino.
- Pill-resistant – smooth surface spiral yarn construction.
- Ultra-light merino cooling effect from rapid re-vaporation off your skin.
- Subtle droptail style.