Bering Down Jacket
Performance Luxury - this jacket lives in the space between essential high alpine gear and next-gen elevated design. Every element of the Bering Down’s development, performance and materials was carefully considered and assembled with an eye to creating the ultimate jacket for extreme weather conditions from Hokkaido to Tromsø.
The 1000 fill hybrid down retains its loft even when wet by evenly coating the individual down feathers with a mist of waterproofing plasma, taking it one step further, the down is then blended with Thermomax to maintain loft and heat retention even when wet, keeping you warm in the harshest/wettest conditions.
- Ultralight 12D ripstop nylon exterior moves effortlessly, yet is strong and abrasion resistant.
- 1000 fill Down - water repellent coated down is blended with Thermo Max - no clumping.
- Adjustable hood fits over a helmet or hat.
- Unique cuff design puts the elastic on the inside of the sleeve, reducing weight and extra material, keeping in warmth.
- Two-Way waterproof center zip allows bi-directional access, harness or other without opening the jacket.
- Large hand/waist pockets for storage.
- Size Medium weighs 755g / 1.7lbs
- Unisex sizing (men's fit is true to size, women's is a size down - for fitted look, 2 sizes down).
- Slightly oversized, if you like it more fitted size down.