High-performance warmth with lightweight mobility on the coldest days. Using the most advanced combination of a waterproof-breathable shell membrane and lightweight insulation, the Ezo insulated jacket finds the right balance between having that extra warmth on the coldest days without feeling bulky or overheating during high exertion. Designed for skiing and snowboarding in powder conditions, side-country and free touring; the freeride fit is loose without being baggy. Powder skirt, waterproof zippers, and helmet compatible hood that can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with one action.
- 20,000mm Dermizax EV2 shell fabric with stretch
- Heat Retaining Thermo Max insulation
- Single action vertical and horizontal hood adjustment with Cohaesive adjuster
- Japanese YKK waterproof zippers
- 640g (W's size M) weight
- Model is 5'8", wearing size M