Altai Over Hoody
UPDATED. Altai Over Hoody is a highly-versatile loose fitting jacket, designed to be thrown on and pulled off during rapidly changing conditions.
When you need to move seamlessly from high-exertion activity to stationary belay to breakneck downhill the Altai hooded insulated jacket can be put on in seconds, over gloves and helmet/hat. Later on, use it as comfy lounge wear after an evening hot springs session.
It’s the pinnacle of ultra-lightweight insulation, featuring PrimaLoft Thermo Plume down alternative material that is 55% post-consumer recycled.
The 12D Nylon shell is extremely light yet durable enough to easily withstand 1000s of pack/unpack cycles. The jacket highly compressible and stuffs into its own hood for quick transitions.
- Elbow-length arm zips are a functional innovation unique to this piece, and can be opened and closed over gloves -> locking YKK zips allow the sleeve to be pulled open with out grabbing the zipper pull when in the un-locked position
- X-large hood fits over hat or helmet
- Highly compressible, packs down into its own hood
- Fast drying PrimaLoft Thermo Plume - 55% Post Consumer Recycled
- 3D construction for maximum freedom of movement = high mobility
- Two huge mesh inside pockets hold gloves, goggles, skins, and more
- Go a size down for women's sizing