High-performance warmth with lightweight mobility will keep your core warm on the coldest days. Ezo is the lightest insulated pant on the market. Using an advanced combination of a waterproof-breathable 20,000mm Dermizax EV2 shell membrane and lightweight Thermomax insulation, the Ezo Pant is insulated from the backside to just below the knee. This focused insulation protects your core and increases overall comfort without feeling bulky. Designed for skiing and snowboarding in powder conditions, side-country and free touring, the freeride fit is loose without being baggy. Thigh leg vents allow quick ventilation for hiking, Superfabric in the cuffs protects from ski/board edges. With two zippered hand pockets and a large thigh pocket, as well as waterproof zippers throughout, the Ezo pant is very versatile and lightweight.
- 20,000mm Dermizax EV2 shell fabric with stretch
- Thermo Max heat retaining insulation on backside and thighs
- Superfabric - friction and abrasion resistant cuffs
- Japanese YKK Waterproof zippers
- 480g (size M) = lightest waterproof-insulated pant on the market
- Model is 5'8" wearing size medium. Fit is comfortable and roomy, if you're in between sizes (or slim for your size), choose a size down.