Free Tour Pant
Years of exploring mountain ranges from Norway to Sicily have heavily influenced our passion to create the ultimate touring pant.
Built with from our new Täsmä precision response fabric whose inner membrane variably adjusts to ambient weather conditions, assuring the perfect combination of protection, breathability and all-day comfort, especially during activities that require unpredictable alternation between periods of high performance and response such as climbing a steep skin-track followed by a cold north facing descent.
The lightweight, waterproof, stretchy and highly breathable fabric combines with perfect balanced fit - roomy enough yet not baggy. With the highest quality components and construction to assure many years of exploring the backcountry.
- Precision ESP membrane – creates innumerable small holes (smaller than water-molecules) creating the highest breathability with total waterproofness.
- 15,000mm/24hr waterproofness rating
- Blocks outside air by 99.9%, but releases humidity through the ESP film at 0.1%.
- 2 large leg vents for added ventilation during periods of heavy exertion.
- Thigh pocket with beacon loop
- Adjustable hem fits a wide range of boots from Ski to Snowboard.
- 600g size Medium
- Adjustable waist closure, easy pull adjustment
- 3D articulated knee minimizes stitching and maximizes ease of movement with no stress on seams.