Men's St. Elias Bib 2.0
- Täsmä – ESP precision membrane adjusts to ambient weather conditions. Waterproof, breathable and highly mobile (stretch)
- 15,000mm/24hr – Blocks 99.9% outside air. Permissible 0.1% air inflow.
- YKK Vislon Zippers
- 2 x zip thigh pockets with lanyard.
- 1 large zip chest pocket + 1 fast-access velcro pocket - fits a phone.
- ½ length thigh zip vents on each side
- Cordura reinforced inside scuff/cuff guards to prevent cuts and abrasion
- Bootlace or buckle hook keeps bottom secure
- Fully seam-sealed
- Built in boot gaiter
Men's St. Elias Bib
Weight: Size Medium weighs 680g / 24oz.
Fit: We would call the St. Elias fit an all-mountain fit – looser, more comfortable than an alpinist fit. With enough room for layering. Usually, true to size fit. If you are on the smaller end of your size, or prefer a snugger fit, sizing down works well. Sleeves are generous in length.
Model Measurements Model is 5'8" wearing a size medium.
Sizing Chart: Size Guide
Activity: Backcountry Skiing / Ski Touring / Skiing