In the northernmost reaches of the Arctic a thousand-mile land connects Asia and America.
This lost world knows no separation: Fire & Ice / Earth & Sky / Day & Night / Past & Future become one under the sun’s unrelenting cycle.
Division was unknown in this vanished land joining East and West, marked only by the
migratory movements of close-knit Communities, crafting the future.
Made from our proprietary Dragonfly rain shell fabric, a made in Japan, 3-layer, thin-film laminate and the foundation of the waterproof system. Stay dry in wet and un-expected weather. Extremely lightweight and packable. Every detail has been carefully considered, from micro elastic on the cuffs to discrete venting and advanced hood design with fully taped seams. Biomimically based on the high-strength-to-weight patterning of an Anisoptera wing.
- 20,000 mm Waterproof rating
- Fully sealed seams
- Hip length
- Hood shape will not obstruct visibility, elastic pulls to tighten and quickly loosen to keep out rain.
- Discrete armpit vent releases excess humidity as you work harder
- Waterproof center zipper
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper (no side pockets)
- Size medium jacket weight: 175g
Recommended use: trail running, hiking, biking, casual. Combines with Dragonfly Pant.
Note: Dragonflies are among the most ancient of insects, darting across rivers and lakes long before dinosaurs appeared.